Terms and Conditions
Vietnam Champa Travel Co., Ltd or short name is CHAMPA TRAVEL is a licensed travel agency and tour operator, specializing private tours for individuals and group in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia.
a. References to 'We' are references to Champa Travel. Reading these booking conditions forms part of your contract with Champa Travel.
b. In these conditions any reference to 'You' means all persons named on the booking including any added or substituted at a later date.
Please read these booking conditions carefully. On making a booking online, or signing our booking form when making a reservation over the phone or by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our Booking Conditions, and are accepting the terms of these conditions on behalf of all persons in the party.
1. TOURS & VOUCHERS
Champa Travel Co., Ltd will issue the detailed tour program, inclusion and exclusion of the trip and voucher after the booked trip is confirmed and payment is completed. One copy of the confirmed tours and voucher shall be sent by email/fax or snail mail to passenger. The original ones shall be sent upon arrival. We guarantee the accuracy between the copied and the original ones. You keep the right to reject the inappropriate ones.
All prices are quoted in the US dollar. Our sales consultants will quote the price for your selected itinerary; subject to availability at the time you make your reservation. Once you have paid in deposit or full and received your travel documents and our confirmation, the price of your booking is fully guaranteed and will not be subject to any surcharge.
3. CHANGES MADE BY YOU
If you wish to change your confirmed travel arrangements in any way, we will be happy to assist, subject to the following fees:
- Domestic airfare: Minimum $20 per person plus airline fee
- International airfare (Optional): Minimum $20 per person plus airline fee
- Domestic land arrangement: Minimum $40 per person plus supplier fee
- International land arrangement: Minimum $40 per person plus supplier fee
Where documents and tickets have been issued, changes can only be made if airline and supplier conditions permit. Please note, most discounted international airfares do not allow changes to the original outbound date of departure, and most discounted domestic airfares and air tickets reservation for group do not allow changes to be made on the day of departure of any pre-booked flights. Accommodation and cruise booking cannot be changed or revised 48 consecutive working hours prior to departure dates.
4. DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION
DEPOSIT: Deposit payment can be settled by OnePAY Payment Gateway (About OnePAY - www.onepay.vn), telegraphic transfer (Bank wire), and deposits are generally 350 USD/person (or another advised number) of which 150 USD is non-refundable is required at booking.
CANCELLATION: You may cancel your travel arrangements with us at any time, subject to the following cancellation fees:
- - More than 40 days prior to trip departure: No charge.
- - 31 - 40 days before arrival: 40% charge
- - 21 - 30 days before arrival: 60% charge
- - 11 - 20 days before arrival: 80% charge
- - 05 - 10 days before arrival / No show: 100% charge
*** Note: The cancellation policy is subject to change prior without notice and it is varied with different bookings.
5. FINAL PAYMENT
Final payment is due 45 days in advance of the tour. These payments are due by telegraphic transfer or credit card authorization. If reservations are made less than 45 days prior to departure, payment in full is required at the time of booking. If final payments are not received on time, Champa Travel Co., Ltd may cancel the reservation and invoke the cancellation fee.
Except as otherwise agreed by Champa Travel Co., Ltd, Client’s payment shall be executed by cash, credit card. If clients want to pay by credit card, service charge/credit card handling / transaction fee shall be applied with percentage of 4% for VisaCard, MasterCard, JCB Card and American Express of total amount charged on the card holders. The Client must pay any bank charges levied by the sending bank relating to transfers to Champa Travel Co., Ltd .
6. REFUND OF THE UNUSED SERVICES
Please note that any request for refunds is subject to these terms and conditions; no refund can be made for unused services of less than 48 consecutive hours, for unused transportation, meals, tour guide, sightseeing tours where group activity are involved.
7. CHANGES MADE BY SUPPLIERS/CHAMPA TRAVEL
Regrettably, amendments may sometimes be necessary and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to make changes or correct errors at any time both before and after our confirmation. Flight timings, aircraft types and routings are subject to change for operational reasons.If a change does occur to your itinerary, we will inform you as soon as it is reasonably possible.
8 CANCELLATION MADE BY SUPPLIERS/CHAMPA TRAVEL
CHAMPA TRAVEL and our suppliers reserve the right to cancel your travel arrangements in case the minimum number of passengers required for a particular tour is not reached, the tour operator may cancel it. We will make every attempt to ensure that a comparable alternative is offered as soon as it is reasonably possible.
9. IF YOU HAVE COMPLAINTS & WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR COMPLAINTS
- IF YOU HAVE COMPLAINTS: If you have a problem during your trip, it is a legal requirement that you bring it to the attention of the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier or airline) as soon as possible. If you are unable to resolve the problem locally you must obtain written confirmation from the supplier of your complaint and follow this up by writing to us within 14 days of your return. Correspondence should be addressed to our Head Office at Level 11, Ha Thanh tower, 102 Thai Thinh street, Hanoi City, Vietnam, including your booking reference and all other relevant details. If you fail to follow this procedure we cannot accept liability for any claim.
- WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR COMPLAINTS: We hope that any complaint that you may have can be settled amicably as soon as possible. Our reservation staffs are empowered to deal with complaints on the spot, however where a complaint is not dealt with to the customer's satisfaction, CHAMPA TRAVEL management can be involved at any time and arrange a suitable solution.
10. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
We will always endeavor to ensure that any special requests you may make, e.g. Non Smoking Room, are fulfilled however it is not always possible to guarantee such requests. If any part of your travel arrangement is not provided, a suitable solution will be discussed and acted upon. We accept responsibility for the acts and/or omissions of our employees however we accept no responsibility for:
a) Your own acts or omissions
b) Acts of a third party not connected with the provision of your holiday and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable
c) Events which could not have been foreseen or avoided despite all due care.
Our liability in all cases shall be limited to a maximum of twice the cost of your travel arrangements excluding insurance premiums and amendment fees. However our liability in respect of carriage by air, sea and rail and the provision of accommodation is limited in the manner provided by the relevant international conventions and conditions of carriage. It is a condition of the acceptance of liability above that you notify us of any claim in accordance with the conditions relating to complaints.
Baggage, accident, medical, trip cancellation/interruption insurance highly recommended to obtain before your departure. Passengers are required to have full travel insurance before departure.
12. RESPONSIBILITY & DISCLOSURE
- RESPONSIBILITY: CHAMPA TRAVEL, its outfitters, operators of the tour and/or suppliers of services act only as agents in regard to travel, whether by public transportation, cab or motor coach, and assume no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, war, insurrection, revolt or other civil uprising, other military action, strikes or any Act of God occurring in either the country of origin, destination or through passage or for any reason whatsoever, or through the acts or default of any company or persons engaged in conveying the passengers or in carrying out arrangements of the tour. They cannot accept any responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in air schedules of other causes. All such losses or expenses will be the responsibility of the member of the tour. The right is reserved to make minor adjustments to the itinerary and the right is reserved to cancel any tour prior to departure. CHAMPA TRAVEL may not be held responsible for any loss or damage to luggage during the tour program. The acceptance of CHAMPA TRAVEL’s letter of confirmation, final documents, vouchers or tickets shall be deemed to be the consent to the above conditions.
- DISCLOSURE: Please be aware that during your participation in this tour certain risks and dangers may arise including but not limited to the hazards of travel by boat, train, automobile, aircraft or other means of conveyance, the forces of nature, and political unrest. Also be aware and clearly understand that Champa Travel Co., Ltd will not have liability regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care that may be rendered. It is understood that Champa Travel Co., Ltd will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that all adequate measures are taken to avoid such occurrences. By acceptance and payment of the Champa Travel Co., Ltd tours you are a voluntary participant in these activities with the knowledge of the dangers involved and hereby agree to accept any risks. As Lawful consideration for the agreement with Champa Travel Co., Ltd to participate in such trips and activities, you hereby agree that you will not make a claim against Champa Travel Co., Ltd and its employees or Agents for all claim actions and demands you may have for bodily injury, death or property damage arising from your participation in a tour. Acceptance of the Tour Contract will serve as the release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement This agreement is binding on your heirs, legal representative and assigns. If any portion is unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
I have read the term, which are applicable to the CHAMPA TRAVEL concerning payment, liability and cancellation and I agree to the terms and conditions. I understand that my signature advises the CHAMPA TRAVEL of my agreement to the terms set herein